Join us for our next workshop!
NONPROFIT FINANCIAL AUDIT 101:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INDEPENDENT AUDIT
DATE: March 22, 2018
TIME: 7:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
Financial audits are a necessity for many nonprofit organizations and preparation is key to a successful audit outcome. Today, audited financial statements are often required documents for government or grant funding. Attend this workshop to face your audit fears and learn how to ready your organization for an independent audit. Attendees will learn:
- What is an independent financial audit and what constitutes a good audit?
- How do funders utilize audited financial statements to evaluate an organization?
- What does your organization need to know before, during and after a nonprofit financial audit?
- Receive an all-encompassing checklist to prepare your organization for an independent audit
- How to interview for a prospective auditor
- Learn best practices & tips from an expert, who has prepared hundreds of nonprofit audits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This workshop is ideal for Nonprofit CEOs/Executive Directors, Nonprofit CFOs/Finance Staff & Board Members.
SPEAKER: Ronald Marklund, Principal – Audit & Review, Dugan & Lopatka CPAs
$25/person for Giving DuPage Members (local nonprofit & community partners)
$35 for Non-Members
Full breakfast provided
CHECK-IN & BREAKFAST: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
PROGRAM & Q/A: 8:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.407.7458.