Giving DuPage is excited to host this half-day workshop!
A CLOSER LOOK AT BENEVON: CREATING SUSTAINABLE FUNDRAISING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
DATE: August 2, 2017
TIME: 8:00 – 11:30 a.m.
We invite you to meet Benevon Founder & CEO – Terry Axelrod. Join her to learn why and how over 5,000 nonprofit teams collectively raised over $1 billion by implementing the customized Benevon Model. Discover how this process altered their organizational culture and deeply engaged their communities. Terry will also talk about:
- Why she started Benevon
- Why this approach is fundamentally different and so effective
- An overview of the Benevon system and technology
- How their programs work
- Many of Benevon’s counter-intuitive learning discoveries along the way
By the end of this half-day seminar, you will have learned:
- The underlying philosophy and context for the Benevon Model
- An evidence-based, step-by-step process for engaging and developing relationships with lifelong individual donors who are truly passionate about your mission
- How to engage every board member in this process without requiring them to ask anyone for money
- The greatest pitfalls to avoid when implementing this system
Please send specific questions for Terry before the workshop – email@example.com. Questions? Call (630) 407-6458.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This workshop is ideal for Nonprofit Executive Directors/CEOs, Development Directors & Board Members.
WHY IS GIVING DUPAGE HOSTING THIS WORKSHOP? We found many of our nonprofit partners were asking questions about the Benevon model. We also learned that many were traveling, at great expense, to participate in the introductory Benevon program. Giving DuPage decided we could host the workshop and let our partners determine for themselves, if it was a right choice for them. We also wanted the CEO of the company to lead the workshop, so best person qualified could answer your questions. This workshop is not meant to be an endorsement, but rather a way for our nonprofit partners to learn more details about this unique system.
P. S. – Feeling lucky? Terry will be raffling off several signed copies of her newest book!