Giving DuPage is incredibly excited to host our 3rd Nonprofit Partners Conference again this year for one BIG training day! This is a conference you’ll be thinking about and applying ideas with your team for months to come.
#NPC22 will be an immersive, interactive event providing actionable ideas, important resources, useful tools and informed solutions to move your mission forward and build your organization’s capacity. Connect with 125+ nonprofit peers for a full day of learning and networking on December 2.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- nonprofit organizations – executive directors, board members, leadership team
- faith & community groups
- higher education – colleges, universities, trade schools
- service organizations
- government entities
- for profit/private sector
DATE: December 2, 2022
8:00 am | Check-in
8:30 am to 4:00 pm | Conference
4:00 to 5:30 pm | Social Hour
LOCATION: Bobak’s Signature Events, 6440 Double Eagle Drive, Woodridge
- $130 early bird rate until November 21 at 5:00 pm
- $150 standard rate until November 28 at 5:00 pm (last day to register)
- $95 student/AmeriCorps rate (other promo codes/rates do not apply)
- Group rate of 3 or more attendees – in effect after early bird rate expires – $10 savings/each ticket