In 2013, Giving DuPage started programs for Nonprofit Executive Directors, where EDs/CEOs could connect, engage and network with peers. The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR NETWORK is a quarterly leadership program for EDs to share their best practices, find solutions to common challenges and collaborate with an ED-exclusive audience.
To attend the quarterly the ED Network meetings, you must be an Executive Director for a nonprofit organization serving the DuPage region (please no staff, board members or grantors).
|Date||Thursday, August 25, 2022|
|Time||5:30 to 7:00 p.m. – social & networking|
|6:00 p.m. – tour of facility (optional)|
|Location||The Community House – 415 W. 8th St., Hinsdale|
|Topic||Social & Networking|
|Presenter(s)||Host Organization – The Community House & Tour of Facility given by Dan Janowick, President/CEO|
Our partner at The Community House have graciously agreed to host our Q3 Executive Director Network social event. Giving DuPage will order some food for us to share and Dan Janowick, CEO of The Community House, will give a tour of their facility.
This is the time for us to network, meet new peers, share our successes and work together to solve our common challenges. Let’s celebrate together and share some joy in the upcoming holiday season.
- Giving DuPage will order food & water (and perhaps a few treats)
- RSVP by Aug 22, so we know how much food to order
- Cost – $15 (in exact cash) to cover food expenses
- beverages sponsored by The Community House & Giving DuPage
- Let us know if you have dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate
- Everyone is asked to wear masks in common areas of building (regardless of vaccination status)
- If you are unvaccinated, please wear your mask at all times
- Let’s continue to maintain physical distance
- Please do not attend if you are sick or have COVID symptoms
As a reminder, only Executive Directors may attend (please no staff, boards or granting bodies may attend).
RSVP by Aug 22 at [email protected]. See you on August 25!
Questions? Email [email protected], or call 630.407.6458.
- Q3 – info coming soon – Servant Leadership (virtual)
- Q4 – Dec 2 @ our Nonprofit Partners Conference – Social Hour at end of conference
Presentations for the ED Network are provided by guest speakers on topics such as HR Issues & Trends, Digital Marketing, Legal Updates and Financial Health of Nonprofit Organizations. Topic suggestions for future programs are welcome and please contact Giving DuPage if you are an Executive Director interested in joining this group.
This programming is made possible with generous support from Paul Gregory Media, Comcast and Dugan & Lopatka. We are tremendously grateful for their support of our local nonprofit community and this leadership series.