In 2015, Giving DuPage began its partnership with Northern Illinois University as a way to introduce Giving DuPage Nonprofit Members to an accredited and nationally-recognized certificate programs. Today, the NIU Center for Nonprofit and NGO Studies works in partnership with the NIU Civic Leadership Academy to provide many exciting professional development opportunities.
Giving DuPage Nonprofit Members have access to discounted course rates as a benefit of being a Giving DuPage partner. Courses are centered on professional development, organizational efficiency, and informed leadership.
Discover why over 1050 DuPage nonprofit professionals have participated in the NIU courses, with many of them pursuing nonprofit certification. We are excited to share the Fall 2022 course schedule – all virtual classes.
IMPORTANT NOTES & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Register for each course separately
- Courses must have a minimum of 15 registered attendees, otherwise course will be rescheduled or canceled. Please register early, if you plan to attend. Attendees will be notified of cancellations as soon as possible by NIU staff.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy made at least 7 days prior to course date – the $5 registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, otherwise the registrant can substitute another person with written request to [email protected]
- Refund/Cancellation Policy made less than 7 days prior to course date – will be issued a future credit for another course valid through June 30, 2022.
- Discounted Course Rates apply to Giving DuPage members only – promo code is ‘GIVINGD’ and please see rate table below for current costs
- If there are issues with registration, please contact NIU Center for Nonprofit & NGO Studies at 815-753-4410 or [email protected]