In recent years, Giving DuPage organized large-scale, countywide volunteer events, centered around Days of Service. For volunteers, these events were a great way to engage large groups of people to give back and get involved with a variety of causes.
Giving DuPage has focused on traditionally recognized Days of Service including:
- January – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
- February – Random Acts of Kindness Week
- April – National Volunteer Week
- April – Global Youth Service Day
- September – 9/11 Day of Remembrance & Service
- October – Make A Difference Day
- November – National Family Volunteer Day
There are currently NO Days of Service volunteer events scheduled.