Giving DuPage hosted their first DuPage Nonprofit Conference last year. WSPN has hosted the ‘Partners In Philanthropy’ Day for the past five years. We’re excited and proud to announce our collaboration this year, merging both events into one BIG training event!
This is a conference you’ll be thinking and talking about with your team for months to come with speakers & multiple plenary tracks on topics including leadership, fundraising, storytelling, board engagement, volunteerism, advocacy, measuring impact and more.
#NPC19 will provide tools to move your mission forward, build capacity and turn your ideas into informed solutions.
Join us on October 4th, 2019 and meet 300+ nonprofit peers for a full day of learning, networking and CO.LAB.MORE.ACTION.
Who Should Attend?
- Nonprofit staff & board members
- faith & community groups
- small business/entrepreneurs
- any organization with similar challenges to a nonprofit org or orgs who want to meet a nonprofit audience
DATE: Friday, October 4
TIME: 7 a.m Breakfast begins to 4:30 p.m. end of Social Hour – see conference timeline
LOCATION: Marriott Naperville, 1801 N. Naper Blvd.
- $100 early bird until Sept 13
- $125 standard rate until Sept 30
- $85 student/AmeriCorps rate (promo codes do not apply)
- $25 special closing session offer for Board Members (promo codes do not apply)
CFRE CREDITS: We are happy to announce this NPC19 conference offers 5 CFRE credits to attendees
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-407-6458.