Too often, there is a significant aspect of workplace diversity that is constantly overlooked: generational diversity.
It’s time to become an expert on this increasingly popular and compelling topic! Our Generational Differences in the Nonprofit Sector workshop is the perfect place to get started.
Presented by Shannon Deamer, Managing Director of Careers In Nonprofits in Chicago, you will acquire the essential insights to best leverage generational diversity in the overall success of your organization.
In this Generational Differences Workshop, you will:
• Thoroughly examine the various generations currently in the workforce
• Learn about traits of the incoming generation and how each group actively contributes specifically to today’s nonprofit work environment
• Get an incredible breakdown of common workplace behaviors, attitudes, and responses based on generational identification
• Create a plan to improve communication amongst all generational groups within your organization
When: Wednesday, October 12, 2016
• 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Check In & Networking
• 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Program
For details and registration, visit: CNP Academy (Chicago)